Home > Disposal Repair Los Angeles
Los Angeles Garbage Disposal Repair services all brands and models of garbage disposals in Los Angeles. If your garbage disposal is making humming noise or doesn’t work at all, give us a call so we can help fix the appliance and get your garbage disposal back to ideal working order. Once you give us a call, we’ll make an appointment that works with your schedule for your garbage disposal repair in Los Angeles:
800 215 3212
For parts only: 800-370-9281
Please note that all purchased appliance parts are shipped directly to you
We provide information here to help you get more familiarity with your garbage disposal unit. Remember that using your garbage disposal more efficiently can help save money—since it may cut down on your gas and electric bills, in addition to lengthening the life of your garbage disposal unit and reducing the need for future garbage disposal repairs.
Warning: WITHOUT technical knowledge and experience AND THE RIGHT TOOLS, repairing GARBAGE DISPOSAL CAN BECOME hazardous. Because of this, we recommend that you do not do any garbage disposal repairs on your own. For professional assistance with garbage disposal repair, call our garbage disposal repair technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at:
Food waste garbage disposals repair
Freeing a food waste garbage disposal
Problem: when you turn on the waste garbage disposal
After returning from a vacation, it does not
It is not unusual for a food waste garbage disposal to seize or bind if it isn't used for a period of time. To fix, do the following:
1. Check the electric service panel to make certain the circuit breaker is on or that the fuse protecting the waste garbage disposal circuit is intact.
2. Turn the garbage disposal on-off switch to on. Press the reset button in the base of the garbage disposal housing for about 10 seconds. After re
Leasing the button, wait 5 seconds for a response. If there is none, repeat the procedure once more. If nothing happens, turn the on-off switch to off.
3. Sonic manufacturers put a hexagonal hole in the base of the garbage disposal housing and provide a wrench that fits the hole. The wrench allows you to rotate the turntable manually, an action that might free up the unit. If your garbage disposal is so equipped, first turn the on-off switch to off. Insert the wrench, turn it in one direction, and then in the other direction. Remove the wrench and your hands and flip the on-off switch to on. Press the reset button. If there isn't any response, try a few times more. If nothing happens, the motor bearings have probably frozen, in which case the unit will require an overhaul.
If the garbage disposal doesn't have the hexagonal bole mentioned above, be sure the on-off snitch is turned to off. Insert the end of a broomstick or hammer handle into the hopper and hold it against one of the impellers oil the 6%'wheel. Using as much force as necessary, push against the impeller until the turntable turns. If you get no movement by pushing in one direction, move the position of the pole and push in the other direction.
Remove the pole and your hands. Flip the switch to on and press the reset button. If the appliance doesn't start, turn the switch to off and repeat the procedure several more times before giving up. How to prevent seizing. If your food waste garbage disposal isn't used for some time, hardening food residue call cause the turntable to seize. To prevent this, be sure to flush the unit properly whenever you use it:
1. Turn oil the water, turn on the garbage disposal, all grind waste.
2. Turn off the garbage disposal, but allow, water to continue running through the garbage disposal for no less than 30 seconds.
For professional garbage disposal repair help in Los Angeles call us 24/7 at:
800 215 3212
HOME I COUPON I TESTIMONIALS I AC
SERVICE I REFRIGERATOR SERVICE I OVEN SERVICE I WASHER
SERVICE I DISHWASHER SERVICE I DRYER SERVICEI STOVE
SERVICE I PRICES I SERVICE WARRANTY I CONTACT US